FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are pets allowed? Only ADA certified pets.
2. How do I rent a golf cart? Call The Villages Golf Cart rental that is located within walking distance from the hotel. Call 352-751-6750 to reserve your cart.
3. Do you have any smoking rooms? No. This is a nonsmoking hotel. However we do have balcony rooms available.
4. Is breakfast included? No. We offer a la cart breakfast in our Amelia’s restaurant or for $12.95 per person you can enjoy omelets, made to order eggs and a drink.
5. Is there valet parking? No. Parking is free and open to the public.
6. How can we set up a tee time? Anyone can call and set up a tee time but it has to be the day of your golf outing. Reservations for tee times must be done through The Villages. Anybody can make the reservations the day of by calling 352-753-4653 but only Village residents can make reservations 3 days in advance.
7. Are there any rooms with separate bedrooms? No. We are offer spacious single rooms with the choice of a king bed or two queens.
8. Is the pool heated? Yes, all year around the temperature is kept at a comfortable 83 degrees.
9. What time does the pool close? The pool is open from sun up to sun down.
10. Are there hair dryers in the room? Yes.
11. What amenities are included? Shampoo, Conditioner, body lotion, Soap, Coffee, and Tea.
12. Are there refrigerators in the room? Yes, there are mini refrigerators that does not have a freezer and measures 24” tall, 18” wide, and is 20” deep.
13. Do you have a fitness center? Yes!
14. What is your cancellation policy? 48 hours.